Wednesday, April 18, 2012

laundry day

To keep it simple for anyone who hasn't read yesterday's post and/or the related comments, this morning Sara wrote:

SarabethApr 18, 2012 10:56 AM


I have helped move you more times than I can count now and I have never seen this hippo shirt. I am curious. BTW one of your exes keeps on spamming me via hotmail.


There is clearly only one way to respond to this. 

1.  E-mail him back and tell him to stop it.  Also ask if he still has my microwave. And my milkshake blender.  And my camping equipment.  And my 1940's exit sign.  And my belt sander.  And maybe about $18,000.00*.

2.  See below:









Believe it or not (probably not so hard to believe for some), there were times when I wore this exact outfit out to the bar.  Maybe substitute a bock of Boreal Rousse and a Benson & Hedges Ultra Light 100 for the Android.


*In rent.  I've graciously not included board.

2 comments:

  1. If the look you were going for was "stacked 12 year old who's ready to party" you have succeeded. That outfit is strangely amazing. I appreciate how the hippos outfit matches your pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Now that you say it out loud, that may be exactly the look I was going for. I may have to work these items back into my rotation.

      Delete