Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hot Lesbian Action

Girl on girl seems to be a recurring theme lately.  First, Sara booked herself a pre-natal massage at the same time friend Eva booked herself a regular massage, and the receptionist assumed that they were an expecting lesbian couple and thoughtfully asked if they wanted to be nude in the same room.  (They declined).
Then, I watched Black Swan – I hadn’t previously heard of the Sapphic sex scene between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, so it came as a bit of a surprise when it happened, though I’ll admit, kind of a turn on, if you’re into that sort of thing. 
Next, after I had a couple of Long Island Iced Teas* at a bachelorette party on Saturday, Sara and I decided that, in an effort to outdo Black Swan, I would very sensuously eat a candy necklace from off of her body.  We also intended to shout “Black Swan this!” after but never quite got around to it… the shouting, not the necklace eating, which went ahead as planned.
To backtrack (?) to the thought of lesbians and parenthood, lesbian couples who opt to breed and then share their offspring 50/50 with their sperm donors really get the best of both worlds.  All the joys of parenthood but only half of the time, so the other half of the time they can be gloriously free.  I’ve lately become a bit of a proponent of part-time parenting as a solution to the “I like my child well enough but I really miss having my own life” problem.  It’s a practical option for straight or gay-straight combinations of single people who want children but can’t find suitable mates.  They could even arrange to live together through those first few troublesome years, sharing both the workload and the experience of things like first words and learning to walk.  I’m not going to go so far to suggest that married people should consider splitting up once their children reach a certain age – but it can’t be denied that it’s a sort of “look on the bright side” by-product of failed marriages and shared custody.  

Some people say that once you have kids the loss of your freedom and related sacrifices seem worthwhile. 
I have my doubts. 
That being said, I may even consider part-time parenting myself, should I change my mind about the birthing thing anytime between now and the time my eggs dry up.  Who knows? 

*See, I always follow through with the drinking.  Though, Long Island Iced Tea might be one of the worst drinks ever.  Like skimming a little bit off the top of each of your parents’ liquor bottles, mixing it all together, and then trying to make it drinkable by adding a little cola and lime.  It doesn’t help.  For the love of god never order a Long Island Iced Tea.   

No comments:

Post a Comment