Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Evan Dando Penis

No, I am not in the process of turning this into an all-evan-dando-all-the-time sort of blog.
But it recently came to my attention that the Google searches connecting people who are not friends or family to this site include:
“Evan Dando penis”,
“Evan Dando unpleasant”,
and my favourite,
“is Evan Dando a complete asshole”.
I have since decided that I am not above celebrity name dropping, especially if I can do it in tandem with the mention of intimate body parts, as an admittedly juvenile means of increasing traffic.  If anyone has any celebrities and body parts they’d like to see linked, I’m open to suggestion.  Just make sure they’re not too famous, because the internet is clogged with people talking about them already so they won’t help my cause at all.  Maybe sticking to musicians who enjoyed modest success in the 90’s will work as a theme.
I’ll start.  Liz Phair nipple clamps. Easy.  Incorporating Liz Phair nipple clamps into an entertaining tale of mid-term pregnancy and binge drinking might be a bit of a challenge, but it'll give me something to work toward.

1 comment:

  1. Why does Evan have so many haters? Maybe this should be a discussion point?

    ReplyDelete